left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Curiosity killed the cat?

Monday, August 28, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Curiosity killed the cat?

I'm a very curious person, and I like numbers. This combination is what prompted me to write this post. While I can currently get the number of visitors to our Xtraordinary Living blog, I have no idea who they are. The curious part of me would love to know this information. Since one of the reasons I started the blog was to have a vehicle to experiment and have fun with -- read one of my earliest posts -- I'm really excited about this one. Also, another fun part of creating the blog is surprising my partner Lindon - since he never knows what kind of "entrepreneurial seizure" I'll have next!

I decided to offer you a "quid pro quo." In exchange for you letting me know who you are, I will give you a gift. I'm offering you one of our audio CD programs as a gift. All you have to do is click here. As an FYI - at PL&L we never sell, share or trade any of your information - ever.

I would also welcome any comments you have. Another reason I started this blog was to have a conversation. Anytime you comment it allows me the opportunity to do so.

0 comments: