left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Swimming with Whales

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Swimming with Whales

One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is that I get to travel to incredible places and experience some things that few people in the world ever get to do. One of my most Xtraordinary experiences ever was swimming with Humpback whales in Tonga.

I've had the privilege of sharing some incredible moments with these beautiful animals in two different Learning Vacations.

Warning! The following videos may cause you to get so inspired that you'll want to experience this yourself! :-) Should that be the case, we'll be going back to Tonga in 2008 and you may want to join us. Enjoy!




Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I love water "animals"... That may sound juvenile, but all I can do is enjoy them out of the water (I don't swim). But the video is wonderful! It looks like so much incredible fun! And the whales are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

...if you need a cameraman on your next trip, let me know ;)

Must have been an amazing trip.

Lizzy said...

That looks INCREDIBLE!