left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Updates on fitness

Saturday, March 04, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Updates on fitness

A quick update on my fitness goals/progress.
I've gotten a comprehensive blood test and body fat measurement. My test came back and I'm glad to report I am very healthy. My body fat test came back at 10.7% which I thought was a little low so I had it re-tested by a different person on a different machine and it came back at 11.5%. So I think I'll settle on 11% and work from there. While the results didn't surprise me I did find it comforting to validate what I felt with some testing. It takes any doubts away as to where I'm at and what I need to do if I want to make any changes.

I also tested my jump and I'll need to add 4-5 inches to get up over 30" which is my goal. (This is all related to my earlier post for those wondering what I'm talking about.)

The indoor season is just beginning and so I'll be starting my more targeted training as I get ready for our National tournament in May.

Keeping you posted,
Lindon

0 comments: