left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Second trip of a Lifetime - THIS YEAR.

Monday, November 27, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Second trip of a Lifetime - THIS YEAR.

Tomorrow my partner Lindon and I will be heading to Machu Pichu to co-lead one of PL&L's Learning Vacations. If you are a regular visitor to this blog, this means that I probably won't be posting until my return on December 8.

Interesting how this past week I've run into 6 different people who have recently been to Machu Pichu. I never stop marveling at how the law of attraction is always working!

Talking to these people not only raised my level of excitement, but it also gave me a renewed appreciation for what my partner and I have created in our business. While these people were talking about a "trip of a lifetime" for me, it is the "second trip of a lifetime THIS YEAR" - you can read about the first one here.

Gary Wade, a long-time client and regular participant in our Learning Vacations, had a great quote that really captures how I feel: "So many unforgettable trips that I can't remember them all!"

Another benefit of having started this blog, is that years from now I will have a place to go back to and remember all these "unforgettable"
experiences.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 comments: