left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Enjoying the Journey

Thursday, May 25, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Enjoying the Journey

My bike trip to Portugal is in two weeks. Yesterday I did my longest bike ride to date - 25 miles with 6 of those being up hill. While I'm looking forward to the trip, getting ready for it has been a blast. It's been fun seeing how my body is adjusting to the longer and more difficult rides as I'm getting in better shape.

We have a saying at PL&L that "the course begins once you register for it." How true this is. This whole experience is a great reminder to "enjoy the journey." I can't wait to see what the Portugal rides will be like. Regardless, I can tell you that the San Diego rides have been fabulous.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»