left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Akheela and the Bee

Saturday, May 20, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Akheela and the Bee



My family and I just watched the movie Akheela and the Bee and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a rare family movie that appeals to both adults, teenagers and kids.

The movie is being distributed by Lionsgate Entertainment and is part of a new series of films that are inspirational and focused on conscious living. Heather Somaini who is a PL&L client, works for the company and is in charge of creating a nationwide network of like-minded people who want to see films like this one. I will be interviewing Heather in an upcoming podcast episode so she can tell us more about this project.

If you haven't yet seen it, I highly recommend that you do.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»