left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: There is great opportunity out there

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

There is great opportunity out there

I've always been a bit of a "contrarian" - I can genuinely thank my mother for this trait. Throughout my life I have gravitated to people, activities and things that are not quite so mainstream.

One of those people that has a very unique way of thinking is Seth Godin. I thought you might enjoy one of his recent posts on his blog. Hope you enjoy it:

So, there's plenty of bad economic news floating around. From the price of oil to Wall Street to bailouts to the death of traditional advertising.

Which is great news for anyone hoping to grow or to make an impact.

Change (and the fortunes that go with it) is almost always made during the down part of the cycle. It might not be fun, but it's exciting. (Where do you think Google came from?) The opportunity is to find substantial opportunities (in any field) that deliver real value and have a future. Those jobs/investments/companies/ideas are undervalued right now, but not for long.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments: