left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Galapagos and Machu Picchu pictures

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Galapagos and Machu Picchu pictures



I just returned from two Learning Vacations in the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu. This slide presentation should give you a tiny glimpse of what we experienced. All the pictures were taken by our guide Jonathan Green. Turn your speakers on so that you can listen to my commentary. Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Massy Biagio said...

Hi, I saw you in blog4dummies , about to exchange technorati prefers for increase blog taffic; I'm writing from italy and i hope you want to pref my site: ARCANA INTELLEGO http://arcanaintellego.blogspot.com Please, send me an e-mail or write a post in a blog for confirme this thing. Goodbye! BlogmasterPG

Massy Biagio said...

Ops; of course I wait your confirme fo prefer your site!!!

Thuymusique said...

Hi , I'm Jonathans sister, I went to Galapagos a few years agos, so I was thrilled to see your video of whales thanks, very enjoyable