left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: I have a rough job!

Friday, June 08, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

I have a rough job!

This will be my last post for the next three weeks. I'm on my way to South America where my partner Lindon and I will be conducting two Learning Vacations. The first one will be to the Galapagos Islands and the second one will be to Machu Pichu. In between those two incredible locations, we will spend several days in the Amazon Rainforest.

I'll be back at the end of June and look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on this story Rick. I had started your original Tariq post and got side-tracked. I knew at the time it was something I should hear. Anyway, such an inspiring and moving story.Its comforting to know there are truly forces of good at work in the world. Lord willing, I will see you in Cuzco later this month.
Until then, take care. Best wishes.
The Friendly One