left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Feedback - The breakfast of champions.

Friday, October 06, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Feedback - The breakfast of champions.

The other day I was discussing with a friend of mine how often businesses "shoot themselves in the foot" with some of the stupid things they do. In my posts I have featured some of these actions i.e. not taking a credit card for under a $10 order. (How many people no longer come in for lunch?) And then I had another, as alarming, thought, "Have we, or are we doing anything disturbing at PL&L?"

While we have a course evaluation for feedback at the end of every course, I know there'’s more input out there than meets our eyes and ears. Information we may not be getting -- that I wish we did.

A few weeks later, as the power of intention would have it, one of our long-term clients, Cheri Kaylor, heard about my desire for feedback and has taken action. On her own Cheri started a blog called "PL&L: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly."

I encourage you to visit Cheri'’s blog and share your "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" PL&L experiences. She has stated some criteria to maintain the post person's privacy and will monitor the site regularly.

It's easy. When you go to her blog --– go to the bottom of any of the current posts and click on "Comments." And voila, a window will open where you can type your comments.

Thank you Cheri!

0 comments: