left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: On my way

Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

On my way

Tomorrow I'm on my way to Portugal for the Time for Intentions Learning Vacation. This is the biking trip that I've been training for the past 4 months. I'm really excited and a little nervous as to how well prepared I am for the daily bike rides. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

As I stated in an earlier post, I originally started biking for the sole purpose of getting in shape for this trip. I was going to get in shape and be done with it. However, along the way I discovered that I actually enjoyed biking. Furthermore, I've also realized that this is a very social sport. I've had several invitations from people to go ride with them and I'm looking forward to taking them up on their invitations when I return.

Don't know what the Internet situation will be while we are there, so I don't know how often I'll be able to post to the blog. I'll certainly post an update and some of the trip's highlights as soon as I can.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: