left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Relativity

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Relativity

One of the principles that we teach at Productive Learning & Leisure is that the quality of our life is directly related to the quality of our choices. The better the choices, the better the quality of our life.

Sometimes, making a better choice means choosing the "lesser evil" among the choices available. For example, while I dislike waiting for others who are late, I HATE it when I'm late and others have to wait for me. So while waiting for others doesn't directly lead to a better quality of life for me, within this context it does.

Einstein was right - it IS all relative!

0 comments: