left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Appreciation

Friday, May 05, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Appreciation

Today we start the Yearlong course Living in Appreciation. I'm very excited about this course given that appreciation and recognition are two key elements in having an extraordinary life. Plus we have some experiential activities planned for this course that promise to be lots of fun. The first one of those is tomorrow. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Diane Endo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane Endo said...

I am a member of this Appreciation workshop and found that as I open my eyes to the subject of appreciation, it is coming into my life in many ways.

1. A few days after the first weekend, I received an email from a friend about being thankful... "for the taxes I pay because it means I am employed; ...for th emess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends...for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have plenty to eat...for all the complaining I hear about the government because it means we have freedom of speech."

2. I am president of my church Board and have stopped to listen as the members share their appreciation of my leadership and my giving them an opportunity to share and help out.

The workshop just started; I look forward to the next several months.

Diane Endo