left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: A good time to reflect and appreciate

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

A good time to reflect and appreciate

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. My family and I just returned from a short trip to Chicago where we visited my sister and her family. It was the first time in years that we spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with a member of my family and it was extremely gratifying.

I'm usually the holiday grinch. However, Thanksgiving has become my favorite holiday because of what it represents.

While I was away, I received a very touching short 2-minute video that I'm sharing with you here. This is especially directed to those of you who are the primary earners in your family. Press here to watch the $25 dollar movie.

Type rest of the post here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rick: I had a similar good experience reconnecting with my family in Boston. Got a chance to see my niece and her two new infants and the rest of my extended family back there. Definitely gives one a sense of continuity of life. Thanks for the reminder.
Fred