left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Ideas are a dime a dozen - execution is not

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Ideas are a dime a dozen - execution is not

I often get asked if I am not worried that someone will take the concept behind QuoteActions and "steal it." My response to that is - "Let them go at it." This is because the idea behind QuoteActions is very simple. However, the execution is not.

Business people are very protective about their ideas. They mistakenly believe that the value is in the idea. The fact is, that there is very little value in an idea - how many great ideas you've had and have done nothing with them?

Conclusion: great ideas are worthless until executed. One mediocre idea executed brilliantly is much better than a great idea executed poorly.

I will be sharing some more about this subject in future posts.

0 comments: