left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Free directory assistance calls from Google

Monday, July 13, 2009

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Free directory assistance calls from Google

This driver is using two phones at onceImage via Wikipedia

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411 (1-800-466-4411.) This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are driving on the road with no pen, pencil or paper handy.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, "City & State." I say, " Garland , Texas ." He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service." I say, Firewheel Golf Course." He says, "Connecting" and Firewheel answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: