left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: The power of connection

Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

The power of connection

I just received a message from someone who found out about QuoteActions. This message together with the short video on this post illustrate the power of connection and how the little things do matter.

To watch the 2 minute video, simply click on the image. Enjoy.

Hi Rick,
My son is 19 years old and has DOWN SYNDROME. He is employed part time at a local grocery store and I give him a thought for the day to give to co-workers and customers every day. Please watch this short video (click on the image) which is where I got the idea!

When.I saw this video, Zach & I decided we wanted to make a difference in people lives, even if it is in a simple way!

I will use some of the quotes you send my way for Zach to give to his Customers each day!!!

0 comments: