left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Where did January go?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Where did January go?

It seems that it was only a few days ago that I was greeting everybody with a "Happy New Year." And yet February is almost here. Where did the month go? Every year it seems that life is moving faster and faster. The good news is that there are lots of exciting things happening. The bad news is that unless we make the right choices for us, we will constantly feel overwhelmed.

One area where I'm not particularly pleased is how few posts I've done this month. Prior to this month, I had been very consistent in posting an average of 8-10 posts per month. It is amazing how quickly I can stop doing something that is important in favor of the urgent. And also how much more challenging it is to get back into a routine once I have abandoned it. No wonder people abandon their New Year's Resolutions after only a couple of weeks or months!

It feels good to get this process started again!

0 comments: