left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Are you doing your personal best? Not likely

Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Are you doing your personal best? Not likely

A colleague of mine recently pointed me to this article where Dr. Morgan - the article's author - says: "All maximum performances are actually pseudo-maximum performances," and that "you are always capable of doing more than you are doing." The moral of the story? No matter how high you jump, how fast you run or swim, how much you sell, you can do better. But sometimes your mind gets in the way.

I can personally attest to this. Last year I wrote this post where I actually questioned my own limits as to what is possible.
I would love to hear any personal experiences where you have gone beyond what you thought was possible.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 comments: