left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Exciting and useful new technology

Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Exciting and useful new technology


I have discovered a new and exciting technology that I want to share with you. In fact I used the technology to write this post. However I didn't really "write" this post. I actually spoke it - from my cell phone.

Here's how I did it: I called a toll-free number and recorded this message. A few minutes later I got an email with the content transcribed. I just had to do a minor edit and then cut/paste into this post. Pretty nifty!

Not only can you send yourself reminders, but you can do this for others as well. With one phone call you can send email messages to a group of people. Oh did I mention that this is a free service! Visit Jott.com and check it out.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments: