left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Podcast Episode #30 - Feeling Better, Doesn't Necessarily Mean You're Getting Better.

Monday, May 14, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Podcast Episode #30 - Feeling Better, Doesn't Necessarily Mean You're Getting Better.

Episode # 30 of Xtraordinary Living is out. Since I have received several requests from listeners to explain how to get from the mundane here...to the extraordinary there, I recorded this episode to address the topic "Feeling Better, Doesn't Necessarily Mean You're Getting Better."

In this 30th episode, you'll hear:
-- Why "good" is the enemy of "great."
-- How our society has become obsessed with comfort.
-- Why taking risks both physically and emotionally boost your chances of living an extraordinary life.
-- How an extraordinary life is not a place, but a process of living. It's traveling the journey, not the destination.
-- What successes can be achieved when you push beyond your ordinary limits.
-- and more.

If you have been listening to the podcast episodes and musing – "sure that's fine for them, but I could never do anything 'over-the-top,'" consider this podcast a wake-up call.

After you listen to the podcast post your thoughts below. In addition, you can leave your feedback by phone. Simply call 1-800-609-9006 x3144 and record your comments and tell me what you think.

This episode is approximately 15 minutes long. To listen to it, click on the play button below:


Instead of listening to the podcast here, you may want to consider subscribing directly using your preferred podcasting tool (see below.) The benefit to you in doing this is that it frees you from being tethered to your computer. You now have the freedom to listen to it WHEN & WHERE you want to.

Subscribe:

Rick Itzkowich - Xtraordinary Living - Xtraordinary Living


Or copy and paste this URL into a podcasting tool:

http://www.switchpod.com/users/rickipll/feed.xml

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick,
Thank you so much for this podcast. As always it was right on. I was just starting to get comfortable in my job ready to retire in a couple of years, not ready to move upward, apply myself, just float. So thank you for the wake up. A position just became available that I've been wating for, I wasn't going to apply for because I'm comfortable in the positionwhere I am at, but after listening to your podcast, I decided to wakeup, step out of my comfort zone and go for it!

Thak you!

Bonnie A. Adkins