left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Save Internet Radio

Monday, March 19, 2007

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Save Internet Radio

About a year ago I wrote a post called Funning where I talked about one of my hobbies - listening to music. I do most of my listening when I'm in my office to two Internet radio stations that are now in jeopardy of becoming extinct thanks to some legislation. If you are an Internet music listener this is something that will affect you directly.

Please read the following post and be sure to fill out the petition. In my opinion, one of the best aspects of blogs and other social media, is that it allows us to exercise our freedom of choice. If this is something that matters to you, be sure to take 5 minutes and do this.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be hard to save, I don't know if it is going to be able to pass. I sent petitions to my congressman about it - but there is so much money involved that I am afraid the record companies are going to steal it all. Good post.
-Pete

Rick Itzkowich said...

Pete,

I agree it is an uphill battle but at least this feels better than doing nothing. Thanks for you comments.

Rick