left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Personal Mission

Monday, March 27, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Personal Mission

In our last podcast episode, Mike Mugel talked about "Anything is Possible" and how that has become his company's mission. Many people I work with ask me about applying to concept to their personal lives. Specifically they wonder about developing a personal mission and how they can use it to help them create a more Xtraordinary life.

Beyond the Summit by Todd Skinner is an excellent book that not only talks about the concept of a personal mission, but also gives real examples as to how having a personal mission really contributes to Xtraordinary Living.

I found this to be an easy and very enjoyable read. Let me know what you think.

0 comments: