left Xtraordinary Living At Its Best: Sometimes you just have to say...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to my RSS Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Visiting!

Sometimes you just have to say...

Those of you who know me, knew that the day was coming when I (PL&L) would finally venture into this medium. As I write this, Lindon has no idea that I've included him as part of this Blog. I guess that is part of what makes our relationship special: I commit him to things he doesn't even know and have the confidence that he'll be OK with it. So Lindon, as you read this, remember this is the price you pay for having me as your partner!

Not sure what this Blog will turn out to be. What I do know is that one of my life's guiding principles is that I never want to regret NOT DOING something. I'm OK with doing something and regretting I did it. However I don't want to look back and wish I'd done something. So now that I started this project, I may look back and regret it but at least I won't be regretting that I didn't do it. Who's on first?

Anyway this might turn out to be fun. For years, our long-term clients have urged Lindon and I to publish some of our favorite movie lines. So here's one that I think is rather appropriate based on the above paragraph. Name the movie this line came from: "You know, sometimes you just have to say what the **** (rhymes with duck)!"

If you know the answer (or would care to guess) send me an email at rick@productivelearning.com

So stay tuned and be sure to let us know your feedback and anything of interest that you may want us to share.

0 comments: